my monthly books recap: december 10 + GOODBYE 2010!

Written by Darlyn At Friday, December 31, 2010
It's New Year's Eve and I'm doing my last minute post to wrap up everything after being procrastinating doing it for quite a while. Nevertheless, I am quite amaze with myself actually to come this far and still standing administrating this very blog! This blog "Darlyn & Books" really my proud shrine, a little place that I really have for myself, separated from my chaotic, miserable and demanding life.

Without dragging and being mushy, this is my book list I've read for December. Quite an achievement and unbelievable that I managed to read 14 books this month (plus 1 for November). But not really feel good since I've been busy with school and stuff which limiting my time to write the reviews. I do wrote some though; with quite amount of short reviews.

1) A Winter Solstice Celebration by DiDi Lemay
2) The Dark Divine by Bree Despain
3) The Lake House by James Patterson
4) Message in a Bottle by Nicholas Sparks
5) The Last Will of Moira Leahy by Therese Walsh
6) The Notebook by Nicholas Sparks
7) Witch and Cursed by Nancy Holder and Debbie Viguie
8) Thinks and Things by Crystal Johnson
9) The Falling Away by T.L. Hines
10) The End of Marking Time by C.J. West
11) Scrawl by Mark Shulman
12) I Heart New York by Lindsey Kelk
13) Out of the Blue by Belinda Jones

With the books listed, I managed to read 101 books in 2010!!! YEAY! I totally can't believe that and you can see all the books read in 2010 HERE. I'm grateful that my target to read 100 books (and plus 1) is achieved. I plan to read at least as much as this year or more for 2011. God willing.

I think of how many times to write the last post for this year. I've gained sweet memories, knowledge on books related and I am very grateful to have many fellow bloggers who have given words of enthusiasm, never ending supports and invaluable assistance no matter how big or small. You all really means so much for me and very much appreciated. Although I have to say without you guys, I'm not here where I'm standing now even though I'm standing nowhere (or maybe there's a little spot LOL) in this book blogosphere or at least in your heart.

I am very happy to say goodbye to the year of 2010. Love you guys!

There's no regrets, only sweet memories.

Goodbye 2010!

12 comments:

  1. Wow--101 books! :D

    Have a wonderful New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 101 books--that's awesome! have a wonderful new year darlyn :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. 101 books is fantastic. Hope 2011 finds you exceeding all your expectations.

    Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great year for you, mate! Happy that I get to know you better in the year of 2010 and hope that this friendship will last forever.

    All the best in 2011. Happy new year =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm impressed that you managed to read 101 books in 2010. I entered a challenge to read 100 books this year, but I'm not sure I'd be able to or not, considering my hectic work schedule. But I always find time to read.. in the train, waiting in line, etc.. I always have my book around.

    By the way, glad to meet a bookblogger from Malaysia too!! Just started my own bookblog, feel free to visit mine, though not much content yet: http://playing-librarian.blogspot.com/

    Looking forward to reading your reviews (i love mystery/thrillers too!).. & hope you'll follow my blog too =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. 101 books while going to school! I am hugely impressed! Best wishes for 2011!

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW!! Congrats to you that is fantastic!!! I could only DREAM to read that many this year!!! Here's hoping!!Happy new year to you

    xo,
    Lah

    ReplyDelete
  8. Well done, Darlyn! I only managed 62 this year, a 50% drop from last year's 110, but that's OK. Here's to a better reading year in 2011! :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. Looks like you had a good December. Probably cause its the end of the year but I found I didnt read as much as I usually do in Dec. Hope 2011 will be as equally wonderful for you.

    ReplyDelete
  10. 101 books - that's awesome! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. congrats on the 101!! That is awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Whoo hoo! Way to reach your goal. I'm so proud of you! I am seriously planning on a lower goal myself this year. If I hit a high number by the end of the year, fabulous, but really, I just want to read through the books I've already got on my shelves. And to tell the truth, I'm one down...a million more to go. :-) (well, not Literally a million, but you know what I mean.)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comments! XOXO ;p

 

Once A Bookworm Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gadget Review