i'm back and hibernating...

Written by Darlyn At Wednesday, December 08, 2010
Hi everyone! I'm so excited to get back around the blogsphere! I know it's been a lot while since I'm on holiday and I kind of miss it to be around. My sister's wedding went very well and we had a great time. Although it's kind of tiring and energy-draining and mentally-challenged to know my younger sister getting married first before me (LOL!), it was a beautiful holy matrimony and I only pray the best and a blessing marriage to the newly-wed.

Isn't she lovely? At least she is to me *wink*

Waiting for akad

Ziehan and hubby

Smile of happiness

Me, Ziehan, Khairul and my fiancee

So this is the not-very-cool part. I think I will be absent a lot from the blogosphere and feel very sad about it. But as much as I want to be around and read other friend's review, I have to sacrifice this for a while to finish all what I've started; my master degree. A lot of attention and focus has to put on the line and I really hope that I will pass my master degree's viva and succeed with flying colors. I will be around but the post will be once in a while maybe once or twice a week and weekend will be the only time for me to visit and read reviews. The activity (visiting, reading and commenting) mostly will be slow and I think I have to endure this for a long while. Wish me luck and hope everything goes well. Really thanks for all your supports and I really really really appreciate it.

But first, off to pay visits!

15 comments:

  1. your sister is beautiful!! I love her dress. Good Luck with your masters!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She looks beautiful! Congrats to your sis! And good luck on your masters! =D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww.. Congratulations 2 ur sis!
    And good luck to u! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh wow, congratulations on focusing on your masters degree!! Thank you for sharing your sister's beautiful wedding photos!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your sister is one of most beautiful brides I have ever seen. Here husband is very lucky. I have missed not seeing you and will continue to miss you, but school is important, so it also very understandable. Blogging takes time. Hopefully you will return after you finish your masters.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi! First off, your sister looks great! And yes, she looks beautiful in that dress. Many, many congratulations to her, her husband and your family!

    And good luck with your viva. You can do it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations to your sister! And also, best wishes for you for your viva. I know you can do it =) Do you have the date set just yet?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great photos; sounds like you had a lovely time. Good luck with your Masters work; I did mine years ago and remember how much time and energy it takes. Make that your priority and feel wonderful when you are finished. We'll all still be here

    ReplyDelete
  9. She was a gorgeous bride! I wish them many happy years together.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful pictures, thank you for sharing. Always fun to see pictures! I'm going to miss you in the blogworld. Hope you will be back soon and good luck with getting your degree.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your sister is beautiful.
    What amazing pictures.
    Thank you so much for sharing them with us.

    As for your masters: Good luck friend! I'll miss you :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. All the best with your studies, Darlyn!
    Thanks for sharing those pics with us! Your sister is beautiful! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful, beautiful photos, thankyou for sharing them with us :)
    Wishing you well with your Masters, looking forward to hearing of your success!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Your sister IS beautiful, Darlyn! What a lovely couple. Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  15. wow she is gorgeous congrats to her and her husband!!!! and inshallah you will do fab , it's lovely seeing you back i really missed you :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comments! XOXO ;p

 

Once A Bookworm Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gadget Review