my monthly books recap: january 10

Written by Darlyn At Thursday, February 04, 2010
I actually listing the books I've read in January and quite satisfied with it due to all circumstances of works and stuff. 10 is my lucky number for this 2010 after all*LOL* Just read Alice, and I also wanted to do something like that because it makes me be on the right track to catch up with book's challenges and my own goals. =)

So, here's the books I've read in January 2010;
  1. The Clayborne Brides by Julie Garwood
  2. Suzanne's Diary for Nicholas by James Patterson
  3. The Eleventh Commandment by Jeffrey Archer
  4. A Painted House by John Grisham
  5. Tender Triumph by Judith McNaught
  6. Practical Magic by Alice Hoffman
  7. Handle with Care by Jodi Picoult
  8. The Lion, The Witch and The Wardrobe by C.S. Lewis
  9. The Guardian by Nicholas Sparks
  10. Vanished by Danielle Steel
I think I'll do this books recap thingy at the end of every month onwards..Guess I'll manage to keep up on this one =p

I know that there are many versions of books monthly wrap up and recaps but this one kind of another sloppy version of mine *wink2*. I'll be glad to hear you guys to join me on this one..Just copy the logo and list down all the books you've read on the month (with the your review link if you like) . And post it on the last day of the month. I'll do that for this February and onwards. (This one is totally an exception *LOL*) Leave a comment/link to your in my comment post, then I'll check on your list too. This should be fun..

8 comments:

  1. Great list! I love anything from Jodi Picoult :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great reading month! I love Judith McNaught. She doesn't write often enough. I sometimes re-read Paradise and Perfect when I need to get my fix.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ Melissa: That was actually my first copy of hers..Crave for more =p

    @ Marquetta: I love her too.Her latest novel is postponed several times to be releaased and makes me dissappointed =(

    ReplyDelete
  4. 10 books... that's impressive! I love Jodi Picoult too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You'd a great reading month! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. @ Chrissie: Overall, I took 3 days to read a book..what a snail reader i am.. =(

    @ Melody: Thanks. I think everyone did their best too =p

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, Darlyn, you've read some really great books!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comments! XOXO ;p

 

Once A Bookworm Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gadget Review