it's monday! what are you reading? #5

Written by Darlyn At Monday, February 22, 2010
What are you reading on Mondays? is a meme now hosted by Sheila at One Persons Journey Through a World Of Books.

I read a few books while I'm on holidays but I kind of cheating because I don't write the reviews, yet. I promise I'll do it later. Twinkie promise ;p

1) The Last Vampire by Christopher Pike
2) The Host by Stephanie Meyer
3) Dear John by Nicholas Sparks

My holiday will end this week on Wednesday (*sob2*), I don't really have plan to read. But maybe a few in mind;

1) Unexpected Pleasures by Jayne Ann Krentz, Barbara Delinsky and Vicki Lewis Thompson (currently reading)
2) We'll see..... *LOL*

Bet you guys have better that I am.. *wink2*

9 comments:

  1. I'd love to read ur review on Dear John....
    looking forwrd for that darlyn.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic reading week for you and I hope the trend will be better this week! Enjoy the last few days of your holidays =) Until later!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm planning to read Dear John, so I'd like to read your review. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Enjoy your last few days of holidays and your books! I really need to read The Host, but I should probably actually finish the Twilight series first. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am hoping to read Dear John. I nearly bought it at Wal-Mart this past week and then I saw Heist Society and decided I had to have that more! My sister keeps trying to get me to read The Host. She liked it more than the Twilight Saga.

    Enjoy your books!

    Here is what I'm reading.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I saw the trailer of Dear John and loved it. It's beautiful. Enjoy the book!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have Dear John and keep wanting to read it before I see the movie!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I finally made it here! :) Good books this week! The Last Vampire by Christopher Pike sounds interesting.

    Have another great week! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I hope you had a good holiday! I hope you've enjoyed DEAR JOHN. I loved it. :D

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comments! XOXO ;p

 

Once A Bookworm Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gadget Review