Finally March has ended and time for my monthly wrap up. I think I just did very well, better than February. March has been so exciting for me as I read a lot of YA books that I've never thought I would. But I did and I definitely enjoyed my March.
At first, I thought I could at least read 15 books in March. However, my plan didn't worked out well as I only managed to read 12 books instead. So far I've read 28 books for this year. I've wonder if I could reach 100 by December 2010.
Here is the list of books I've read for March 10. I know they are not many, but what the heck =)
1) The Ravenscar Dynasty by Barbara Taylor Bradford
2) The Smoke Jumper by Nicholas Evans
3) Back When We Were Grownups by Anne Taylor
4) Thirst No. 2 by Christopher Pike
5) Vampire Academy by Richelle Mead
6) Glass Houses by Rachel Caine
7) Evermore by Alyson Noel
8) Prince of Twilight by Maggie Shayne
9) Strange Angels by Lili St. Crow
10) Tantalize by Cynthia Leitich Smith
11) Sunset in St. Tropez by Danielle Steel
12) A Bend in the Road by Nicholas Sparks
I'm hoping April will be good as well as March or a lot better. But considering how busy I am with my thesis writing, I'm not that sure, really. I've been stopping doing weekly memes last two weeks if you realized. Maybe I wont be doing any memes for April too, but it's just for temporary. Except for books' reviews.
OK enough ramblings, Darlyn! I think March was a great time for everyone too, right? Definitely a lot better than I am I suppose. But I would love to hear everybody's March. Chime in and share. Or leave a link to your blog if you are doing something same like this too and I'll be visiting you too.. =)
Have a delightful April and HAPPY READING!
p/s: This is totally true and absolutely not a prank. I'm not doing an April Fool *wink*