Another month has gone and August is already here. I had a great July but yes, not a very productive month of reading. Guess thing aren't always go as planned. Just a short post for my monthly book's read and reviewed. I managed to read 9 books which 7 of them already reviewed and linked to the review posts. Here's the list;
1) Heartbeat by Danielle Steel
2) Vampire A Go Go by Victor Gischler
3) The Desert Bride by Lynne Graham*
4) The Thin Executioner by Darren Shan
5) A Prisoner of Birth by Jeffrey Archer
6) French Fried by Chris Dolley
7) Buying Time by Pamela Samuels Young
8) Dear Dylan by Siobhan Curham
9) Shadow Kiss by Richelle Mead
All in all, I've read 67 books this year and hoping that my 150 books read this year could be achieved. Even though there's so many things like prepare for my Master Thesis Viva this year and start to apply for a job. Oh, I'm so nervous!
So, that being said, August will be another unproductive month for me once more. But I hope you out there will enjoy August and have fun reading! Tell me about your July and leave a link. I would love to see how you guys did. It's not so bad to get jealous looking at others enormous book list, right?
Happy Reading in August!