It's a day of which I make a monthly wrap up again. So far I made it up to 10 books for May. Yeay!
So, here is the list of books I've read last month;
1) Marrow by Tiffanie Darke
2) Twilight and Philosophy: Vampires, Vegetarian and The Pursuit of Immortality by Willian Irwin
3) First Impressions by Jude Duveraux
4) Kiss Me Deadly by Michele Hauf
5) Beautiful Creatures by Kami Garcia and Margaret Stohl
6) Boys That Bite by Mari Mancusi
7) City of Bones by Cassandra Clare
8) Kiss Of The Wolf by Morgan Hawke
9) Slow Hands by Leslie Kelly
10) Anyone But Him by Sheila O'Flanagan
Actually, I have a confession to make. I made a silly mistake for April monthly wrap up when I said I already read 45 books this year. Turn out, it's actually 35 books. Owhh.. It really broke my heart when I found out about it while cleaning the mess on my blog! It seems I'm still at the 45 book's level again this month =(
How about you? Hopefully last month holds you with so many good and interesting books than mine. Leave a link of your wrap up for last month in the comment if you would like to share with me which I'm so happy to do so.
Happy Reading Everybody!