the friday 56 # 6

Written by Darlyn At Friday, March 12, 2010
Tonya @ Story Time With Tonya and Friends hosted this fun weekly meme, which is you have to;
* Grab a book, closest.
* Turn to page 56, ind the fifth sentence.
* Post that sentence (plus one or two others if you like) along with these instructions on your blog or (if you do not have your own blog) in the comments section of Story Time With Tonya and Friends.

Strange Angels by Lili St. Crow.

I don't know how I'm going to get my mind off zombies, kid. But it was something to do. I could't just sit here until the mall closed. I'd explode. Or start crying. Or something else guaranteed to draw attention to myself.

10 comments:

  1. Hi!
    Sounds interesting. Love that book cover. Very mysterious looking. Have a great day!

    Sherrie
    Just Books
    http://sherriesbooks.blogspot.com/2010/03/friday-56_12.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did enjoy reading Strange Angels. I liked the sequel Betrayals too. You have lots of good reading ahead of you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh whoa! Good one! Seriously. I want to know more. Thank you :)

    Here is mine

    Happy Friday :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stopping by from FF & really love your blog..I am now following you!!!
    http://tatumsreviews.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've had this one on my list for a while. Good choice!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice Blog, I came to your blog from the blog hop.

    BTW, my blog hosts a monthly meme for free books giveway

    We have made a button so you can post it on your blog to keep track of the latest giveaway in just one click. The button automatically updates the graphics and the links monthly, so you don't have to do anything after you put the button on your sidebar.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good evening! :)

    We're stopping by from the FF to say hello and wish you a beautiful and relaxing weekend! Come on over and visit the Freely Living Life Family when you have some down time. We already are followers of your blog and look forward to coming by to see you again soon! <3 ((hugs))

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comments! XOXO ;p

 

Once A Bookworm Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gadget Review